Creepy Fish Stick Fingers are a fun and easy that both kids and adults will love. Great treat for lunch, dinner or at your next Halloween party.
Scary Fish Stick Fingers – A Halloween Lunch Treat
It’s the countdown to Halloween, and creepy things are brewing in my kitchen. What’s on the menu? Bloody fingers of course.
BEWARE, Kids!!!! Do not OPEN that LUNCH BOX!!! These Scary Fish Stick Fingers will really add the spook to your kids lunch. I think in the last week I honestly have watched way too many Halloween wars. And really who won’t. They are fun and addicting. If anything they have added a spark to my Halloween spirit this year.
Last night, as I was prepping my kid’s lunches I had a light bulb moment (LOVE THOSE). I decided to put a spin on those plain old boring fish sticks.
Laughing as I created these fingers. I can’t wait to hear about lunch at school. I know they love will love these creepy appendages.
What you will need:
- Fish Sticks (Your Favorite brand)
- Cheese Singles
- America Color Black
- America Color Red
- Cookie Cutter (optional)
Scary Fish Stick Fingers Directions:
It would be a cool Halloween project to do with the kids and these will be a big hit in a Halloween party! Your guests will be dying to eat this “finger food”.
1. Prepare your Fish Sticks according to package instructions.
2. While Fish Sticks are cooking cut your cheese for fingernails. You can simply freehand your cheese nails or cheat as I did. I dove into my cookie cutter and found this butterfly cut out. I used the edge of the wing to form my nail.
3. Pull Fish Sticks out the last 2 minutes of cooking. Place cheese nails on and continue to bake the last 2 minutes.
4. After completely cooling. You are now ready to paint on your blood. I used America Color Food Coloring. I am sure regular ole food coloring will work just as good. But America Color is thicker viscosity and made for cakes, frosting fondant.
5. Add on your knuckles using the same brand food coloring in black.
6. And there you have it. Scary Fish Stick Fingers. You are going to want to add in a few extra drops of red food coloring to your tarter sauce to really putting the finishing touches on.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed that all will be well this Halloween.