It is the start of fall time fun. Halloween is our favorite holiday. Make your next Halloween party SPOOK-tacular with this easy to put together Frankenstein Mason Jar Beverage Cups. This is a fun craft to do with the kids.
DIY Frugal Frankenstein Mason Jar Beverage Cups
Pumpkins, apple picking, corn mazes, trick or treating,…… the start of fall time fun. Make your next Halloween party SPOOK-tacular with this easy to put together DIY Frugal Frankenstein Mason Jars. If your kids are anything like mine…they enjoy dressing up and putting on a good time. I get a kick out of making each holiday special for my kids and I am sure you do too.
Frugal crafts are simply the best. If you already own a few mason jars you are off to a great start. You will need to gather or collect a few more supplies to put together these jars. It literally took me less than 5 minutes to create each jar. Clever and inexpensive.
The best part of all… When you are done using, simply pull off the balloon and you have your mason jar back for preserving your applesauce.
Here is how to make the cutest cups for your next Halloween party! A few simple (and very inexpensive) supplies are all you need to make these cute Frankenstein cups.
What you will need:
Making Your Frankenstein Mason Jar
1. First, wash and dry your jars so they are ready for serving.
2. Then cut off the long skinny part of the green balloon and cut part of the other end of the balloon as well. You want there to be a hole on each end of the balloon.
3. Stretch the balloon over the bottom half of the cup.
4. Cut the black balloon like you did the green. On one end you can cut out a bit of angle for Frank’s hairdo.
5. Stretch the balloon over the top half of the balloon.
6. Lift one end of the balloon on the jar and make a very small slit in the green balloon for the mouth. It will stretch and form an ‘O’ shape on its own.
7. Hot glue two googly eyes onto the balloon.
8. Using a Sharpie, draw on stitches.
Now aren’t these DIY Frugal Frankenstein Mason Jar Beverage Cups ADORABLE? This project will surely kick off your next party or kids snack time with a BANG!! You can get creative and change out the balloons in different colors, find fun and different eyes to make scary monsters or funny looking creatures. The possibilities are endless.
Don’t forget the very last step…..add in a great straw and have some fun (ok two last steps)