Target Easter Clearance Schedule – Going on NOW!
Time for the Target Easter clearance! Holiday clearance shopping is always some of my favorite shopping because you can possibly score great items at 90% off. Here are the days the Easter clearance was marked down last year. We can’t guarantee that they will happen on the same days this year, but it gives us a good idea of when we can expect the markdowns to happen.
Keep in mind that Easter Clearance is not as great as other Holidays, but you can score some great items.
Target Easter Clearance Schedule
- 50% off (30% off food) – 1 day after Easter
- 70% off (50% off food) – 3-4 days after Easter
- 90% off (70% off food) – 6-7 days after Easter
With these days in mind, here are the days we might expect the Easter items to go on clearance
- 50% off (30% off food) – Monday, April 22nd
- 70% off (50% off food) – Wednesday, April 24th or Thursday, April 25th
- 90% off (70% off food) – Saturday, April 27th or Sunday, April 28th
Don’t forget, this clearance will also include the items in the Target Dollar Spot, which will probably be moved to the back of the store with the Easter clearance.
To View More Target Deals on Inspiring Savings