What is SavingStar Rebate App and How Does It Work?
It is often that I write posts that include links to the SavingsStar Rebate App program, whether your new coupon offers or grocery store coupon match-ups. For those of you who are unsure of signing up I wanted share little more information with you. It is definitely worth it and after reading this article I hope that you go ahead and get on this savings train.
What is SavingStar
SavingStar is a program that begin in April 2011 that helps provide savings offers from manufactures. It is a well trusted company with in the coupon community.
SavingStar offers ecoupons that can be added (saved & clipped) to your store’s loyalty card (like you already do with Cellfire etc.) and when you purchase that product at participating stores (CVS, Rite Aid, Price Chopper, ShopRite, Walgreens and many more stores) the eCoupon amount is added to your SavingStar account. When you reach $5, you can redeem your savings through your Paypal account, Direct Deposit or gift cards.
- Sign up for SavingsStar and add you stores loyalty card numbers (you can find these usually on the back of your cards)
- Click and add ecoupons to your account
- Go shopping and when you purchase an item that had a Savings Star coupon, the coupon amount will be paid back to you!
- When you get $5 or more in your account cash it out for cash via Paypal, your bank account or for Amazon gift cards! PLEASE NOTE: Starting on 4/30/2018, the SavingStar payout minimum will move from $5 to $20. If you have over $5 in your account now and would like to take it out before this change takes place, please do so by 4/29/2018.
- After making your purchase it does take 24 to 48 hours (depending on the store) to get your credit to your account.
SavingStar Coupon Limits
Effecting single use coupons
- SavingStar Rebates can not be combined with any other coupons (per their terms of service)
- Limit 4 rebates per transaction
- Limit 1 coupon per purchase
Another notable mention: I do love SavingStar and use it quite often, but you will want to read through their terms of service as their is a mention of an inactivity fee. A monthly fee of $3.99 will be deducted from earnings if you are not active. YIKES!
According to SavingStar Terms & Conditions you can utilize manufacturer coupons on those rebates that you must spend a whole amount over multiple transaction.
There are 24,000 stores that work with SavingsStar, including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Price Chopper and ShopRite in my area! I really enjoy building up my savings and cashing out right before Christmas time. By the way, it typically takes a few days for you to receive your cashed out savings to process.