SavingStar Rebate App – How It Works To Save You Money
It is often that I write posts that include links to the SavingsStar Rebate App program, whether your new coupon offers or grocery store coupon match-ups. For those of you who are unsure of signing up, I wanted to share little more information with you. It is definitely worth it and after reading this article I hope that you go ahead and get on this savings train.
About SavingStar App
SavingStar is a program that began in April 2011 that helps provide savings offers from manufacturers. It is a well-trusted company within the coupon community.
SavingStar offers ecoupons that can be added (saved & clipped) to your store’s loyalty card. Similar to Cellfire and Upromise. Make purchases on the products you need at participating stores (CVS, Rite Aid, Price Chopper, ShopRite, Walgreens, and many more stores) the eCoupon amount is added to your SavingStar account.
When you reach $20, you can then finally redeem your savings through your Paypal account, Direct Deposit or gift cards.
- Sign up for SavingsStar and link your account to your store’s loyalty card numbers (you can find these usually on the back of your cards)
- Then click and add ecoupons to your account
- Next, go shopping. When you purchase an item that had a Savings Star coupon, the coupon amount will be paid back to you!
- When you get $20 or more in your account you can finally cash out. You can cash out via Paypal, your bank account or for select gift cards!
- After making your purchase it does take 24 to 48 hours (depending on the store) to get your credit to your account.
SavingStar App Coupon Limits
Effecting single-use coupons
- SavingStar Rebates cannot be combined with any other coupons (per their terms of service)
- Can be used in conjunction with store offer promotions and sales
- Limit 4 rebates per transaction
- Limit 1 coupon per purchase
Another notable mention: I do love SavingStar and use it quite often. Just make sure you read through their terms of service as there is a mention of an inactivity fee. A monthly fee of $3.99 will be deducted from earnings if you are not active. YIKES!
According to SavingStar Terms & Conditions you can utilize manufacturer coupons on those rebates that you must spend a whole amount over multiple transactions.
There are now over 60,000 stores that work with SavingsStar, including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Price Chopper and ShopRite in my area! I really do enjoy building up my savings. I do typically cash out right before Christmas. Love the extra money.
By the way, it does take a few days for you to receive your money or giftcards.