Rachael Ray Stoneware – GREAT Price (My favorite set)
Two ceramic bakers are always better than one when you have the Rachael Ray Ceramics.
I just love this Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Oval Bubble & Brown Baker Set. I have this exact set and LOVE IT. If you happen to burn food on it (oops), is come right off with no scrubbing.
Some of my favorite recipes to make with this stoneware set
About this product
- From Rachael Ray, set of 2 Bubble and Brown oval bakers for casseroles and cobblers; includes a small 1-quart baker and a medium 2-1/4-quart baker
- Bakers constructed in fully vitrified stoneware; glazed and fired under high temperatures for strong, chip-resistant, and nonporous bakeware
- Colorful glaze, wide oval handle holes, scooped sides, fashionable design; smaller baker nests inside the larger for neat storage
- Safe for use in dishwashers, microwaves, freezers, and ovens up to 500 degrees F; limited lifetime warranty
- Weighs 7 pounds upon shipping; 11-1/2 by 7-inches small and 14 by 9-3/4 inches medium bakers, both 4-1/2 inches high at ends and 2 inches high at center
Rachael Ray’s Stoneware – Kitchenware Collection
From cookware, bakeware, and dinnerware, to easy-to-use cutlery, kitchen tools, and teakettles, Rachael Ray’s kitchenware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish – all in colorful style. In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Rachael’s products.