Disclosure: This post has been compensated by Blogs Meet Brand and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Boscovs #BackToSchoolwithBoscovs #AllYouNeedtoKnow
Big Savings For Back to School Shopping at Boscov’s
I just can’t believe it! Summer vacation is nearly over. It is already time to start putting away the beach bags and take out the lunch boxes — the new school year is almost upon us. But there’s no need to stress if you’re anxious about the annual back-to-school clothes shopping. This year you can save the hassle and get Big Savings for Back to School Shopping at Boscov’s.
You may be suffering from summer whiplash, like I am. Fortunately, there are plenty of major sales surrounding one of the biggest retail events of the year. To make the most of your budget, you’ll want to wait to do most of your shopping in August. According to a Rubicon survey, parents will spend an average $917 per child on back-to-school shopping. About $343 of that expense is spent on technology. The rest is divided up between clothes and supplies.
That is just an insane amount of money in my mind. I may just have a very frugal perspective. As a mom of two elementary-age kiddos, there are many ways to get their wardrobes ready for the new school year without spending a grand.
At Boscov’s you can Shop Sales Strategically. We all want to be smart shoppers. First, you are going to want to make sure you set a budget for back-to-school shopping before you go to the store, and then figure out how much you can spend for various items on your list.
I did just this as we headed out for back to school shopping at Boscov’s this past week. I allotted $125 per child to get new clothes and shoes for school.
My Boscov’s Back To School Shopping Trip
This year we spent a little $250 at Boscov’s. That money was split between two kids. We tried to keep them both at $125 each this year, but of course we went a little over with my son’s clothing. You can’t help it. I hear “But Mommy it is only $9.99”. Yes! I just can’t pass up a good deal and a cute, begging son. Below is our Big Savings for Back to School Shopping at Boscov’s.
Boscov’s hit it out of the park this year with pricing. We were able to stay on budget and get everything my kids needed for school.
- Filas Sneakers – $14.99 (Was $49.99)
- U.S. Polo Assn.® Pull On Denim Jeans – $15.99 (Was $38)
- GOLDTOE® 6pk. Quarter Socks – $7.99 (Was $14.99)
- Puma Double Layered Jacket – $24.99 (Was $69.99)
- Company 81 Long Sleeve Fame Henley – $9.99 (Was $22)
- Company 81 Shorts – $9.99 (Was $34)
- US Polo Belted Shorts – $9.99 (Was $22.00)
- Hanes® 3pk. + 1 bonus X-Temp™ Boxer Briefs- $9.99 ($18.00)
- Puma Long Sleeve Shirt with 1 Pair of Socks – $5.99 (Was $36)
- Drill Solid Button Front Top With Print Tie – $17.99 (Was $44)
- U.S. Polo Assn.® Popover Hooded Henley $12.99 (Was $40)
Final Cost = $140.89, If I was paying retail I should have spent $388.97. WOWZA! We saved a total of $248.08 or 64% off on my son’s clothing.
- Skechers Sneakers – $34.99
- Famous Pink Fleece Lined Leggings – $6.99 (Was $12.99)
- Star Ride 2pk. Brushed Chevron Print Leggings – $9.99 (Was $24.99)
- Girl Dress – $23.00 (Was $46.00)
- Colette Lilly Polar Bear Sequin Tee – $6.99 (Was $16.99)
- Colette Lilly Sequin Flower Tee – $6.99 (Was $16.99)
- Squeeze Contrasting Color Waist Jeggings $9.99 (Was $24.99)
- Jessica Simpson Frill Leggings – $3.99 (Clearance Rack – Was $16)
- Beautees Ruffled Shirt Set, Comes with Purse & Necklace – $13.60 (Was $34)
- One Step Up Lace Shirt & Pant Set – $9.99 (Was $24.00)
Final Cost = $119.53, If I was paying retail I should have spent $234.95. We saved a total of $115.42 or 50% off on my daughter’s clothing.
Total Cost $260.42 – That is AMAZING Savings
I am a numbers girl. I of coarse have to break down my entire purchase order from Boscov’s. This is where my mouth literally hit the floor. Our retail price total was $623.92. Factor in my keen sale eye and we saved a whooping $363.50 or 58% off. MY WORD! My kids are officially all set for school and this mama is excited about staying within our budget.
Why Not Shop Boscov’s?
They have everything You Need for Back to School. You can find great deals and with a huge selection to choose from for everyone in the family. You’ll be sure to find a style that suits your wants & needs. From shoes, in style outfits, they sell all of the brands you love at incredibly low prices!
Back to School Fashion at Boscov’s
For kids alike, the brink of August/September signals a brand-spanking-new school year, the oft-welcomed cooling of temps, catching up with old friends and shopping for new school clothes. There is so much excitement in the air.
At Boscov’s you will find a variety of clothing needs. Getting each child ready for school means one stop shopping and BIG back to school savings for your family. That makes this mama super happy. Really! No more lugging around shopping bags from store to store with kids trying to find the perfect outfits.
Earn Double Points Toward Future Purchases
Plus, right now you can earn 2 reward points for every dollar spent on purchases at Boscov’s when you use your Boscov’s credit card. These points are converted into a reward certificate which can be used towards your future purchases. This offer is valid from August 9th – August 19th, 2017.
Back to School Shopping Done!