Amazon Prime – Spend $10, Get $10 Back
Whole Foods Market and Amazon physical stores are offering new ways to save this Prime Day, which takes place between October 13 and 14.
Spend $10, Get $10 on Prime Day Offer
Now through October 14, Prime members have the opportunity to earn up to $50 in credits to use on Amazon.com during Prime Day. The Whole Foods Market Prime Day offer – Spend $10, Get $10 – is available to all Prime members who spend $10 ordering online or shopping at any Whole Foods Market store.
The offer is also available to Prime members who shop in store at Amazon physical stores including Amazon Fresh, Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery, Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up, and Amazon 4-star. Visit the stores for more details.
To earn the Prime Day credit(s), Prime members can:
- Shop in store at any Whole Foods Market location and scan the Prime code in the Amazon app or use a linked mobile phone number at checkout.
- Order delivery or pickup from Whole Foods Market using the Amazon app or by going to amazon.com/wholefoods. Plus, Prime members can now get free grocery pickup at all Whole Foods Market locations nationwide.
- Shop in store at Amazon Fresh and use the QR code in the Fresh In-Store section of the Amazon app at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Go or Amazon Go Grocery using the Amazon Go app or Amazon mobile app tied to an Amazon Prime account to enter the store.
- Shop in store at Amazon 4-star and use a Prime account at checkout.
- Shop in store at Amazon Books or Amazon Pop Up and use a Prime account at checkout
Prime members will receive an email following their purchase with instructions for how to redeem the credit(s) on Amazon.com during Prime Day. To find a store near you, visit amazon.com/stores or wholefoodsmarket.com/stores.
Prime Members Shopping Whole Foods Market
Leading up to Prime Day, Prime members can receive discounts on customer favorites, From October 7 to October 13, customers can get deals on favorites like beef chuck roast ($3.69/lb.), medium-sized avocados (5 for $5.00) and all packaged teas (35% off).
Prime members can learn more about Prime Day offers and weekly deals by asking, “Alexa, what are my Whole Foods deals?”